Thursday, May 27, 2010

One Less Predator on the Streets

I have a headache.  Its been a long day, week, month...several years.  A lot has happened in my personal life but I refuse to let that keep me from writing here and doing whatever I can to reach out to other survivors of various sexual offenses.

Today was a good day in that regard.

About a year ago I met a young lady who had been through a horrific ordeal.  Today I got to watch the man that had preyed upon her admit his guilt in court and be sentenced.  Details on my other blog.

I couldn't help but wonder what was going through his mind.  Was he sorry for what he did?  Or was he just sorry that he got caught?  Either way he'll have plenty of time in Orange County Jail to think about it.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

still cant believ it im so happy thanks so much!!