Monday, May 24, 2010

Another Online Predator Captured in Orange County, CA

Good job to the Huntington Beach police for catching yet another perverted preying on young girls via the Internet.  Story here on the OC Register.

Alvin Huynh




PARENTS:

PLEASE be aware of what your child is doing online! I'll be straight up, there was no Internet when I was a young teen, had there been I would have probably gotten myself into a lot of trouble or put myself in danger.  Young girls do not understand what they are getting themselves into when they get involved with someone on-line.  They put themselves at risk for all kinds of danger.  PLEASE don't let it happen to your daughter (or son).

1 comment:

Jarred said...

Of course, I've seen a good number of adults needlessly put themselves in danger when it comes to online stuff. For some reason, some people have this weird idea that people you talk to on the Internet are "safe." I just don't get it.