Thursday, December 3, 2009

Polanski Bought His Freedom

He admitted to drugging and raping a 13 year old child.  He fled the country before they could sentence him.  He's been living a life of luxury ever since. 

What he did to this girl is too graphic for me to share here.

He was found GUILTY.  He admitted GUILT.  Then he fled.

Now she's in the media saying she "got over it a long time ago" but I guess the $600,000 he's giving her kind of helped her get over it.

I wonder how she really feels.  Its so sad.  Its a huge injustice.  And all the actors that support him are justifying a rape!  What if it was their 13 year old child?  I have a feeling that change their tune a bit.

So he'll be back in his Swiss Chalet by the weekend.

1 comment:

Marj aka Thriver said...

I don't even have words for how crazy that is.

Thanks so much for your kind words at my blog when I was struggling last week. Stop by when you get a chance; there's a little gift of gratitude there for special people like you! I hope you have a wonderful holiday season.