Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Dr. Earl Bradley Molested 103 Kids: Just Execute Him

 I'm sorry, but this guy would NOT want me on the jury that convicts him of hundreds of cases of abuse.  A Pedophile Pediatrician.  Does it get any lower?

Hanging or the electric chair may be too kind.  Maybe he needs to be be sexually tortured by someone ten times his size to see how it feels.  These were little kids - TWO YEAR OLDS.  He filmed himself.

There is no running and hiding - you will pay for this.


I JUST HEARD THAT SEVERAL PARENTS WENT TO THE AUTHORITIES AND A JUDGE DISMISSED THIS?  He needs to be disbarred immediately and forced to watch the videotapes of the abuse every day for the rest of his sorry life.

Its tragic that no one questioned this evil predator sooner.

The biggest red flag to me:  He wanted to see the kids privately.  What doctor does that with a young child?  What parent does not stay with their young child during an exam?  Is that even allowed?  I remember being in the room with my son up till he was 16 YEARS OLD!!!  I had questions about my son's health and wanted to hear it from the doctor.

Never trust ANYONE with your kids.  I am not blaming these parents!! I can't imagine how they may be blaming themselves right now and dealing with the horror of knowing or wondering that their precious child was sexually abused by this sick man.  I do hope others learn from this.

I think there needs to be a deep investigation into this case.  Why was it not stopped sooner?  Others must have known.  What about his nurses and office staff?  They should be checked out.  Did they know????

No comments: