Monday, October 26, 2009

Substitute Teacher Arrested in Anaheim


Marc Silberman

Well this is an interesting mug shot...maybe he's really short.   Sharing story after story like this is very depressing, but a comment left today spurs me on.  This blog does have value and as ugly as it is to know how many predators lurk in Orange County, CA, we need to know.

"The victim, who is under 18, told police she met Silberman on Thursday when he was substitute teaching at Savanna High School in Anaheim, Martinez said. The victim told police that Silberman had "sexual contact" with her.
Silberman is being held at the Anaheim Detention Facility on suspicion of sexual penetration with a foreign object and child annoyance, Martinez said. Silberman is expected to appear in court for an arraignment hearing later this week"
 The entire article can be found here.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ive been waiting for the day this douchebag got caught. 4 years people have waited for that day. everyone knew what was happening. have fun in prison. i hear they love sex offenders in the slammer.

-savanna student

Bar L. said...

Anon, thanks for your comment. In our justice system he is innocent until proven guilty, but the problem is wealthy people with good lawyers are proven innocent! I've seen it happen too many times. It sounds like you know this guy has a history so I am hoping justice is served.

Richard said...

The mug shot is there but you have to click on it to get the entire thing. Also, I have another photo I stole from his old MySpace page on my site you can use as well if you want.

Bar L. said...

Richard, thanks. I guess I really don't even want to see his face - ya know what I mean. I appreciate the comment I will check out your blog.

Anonymous said...

he was a sub for my class and he did seem likee he was watchin or looking at me wierdd

Bar L. said...

Anon, I am sorry to hear you had to have that experience, it must have been uncomfortable. It makes me wonder WHY he became a teacher in the first place.

Anonymous said...

I also went to school with this guy. Never really liked him much and this is no surprise. Feel bad for the victim but Marc should enjoy his new home. Genius.

Bar L. said...

Anon, I hope the punishment is appropriate for the crime.