Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Predators Abound


Somer Thompson, age 7

I am ill as I listen to the news about yet again, another young girl abducted and most likely found dead. 

My questions for whoever the hell is in charge of making laws out there:

GET THE ____ ____ SEXUAL PREDATORS OFF THE STREETS AND LOCK THEM UP SO THIS WILL STOP HAPPENING!

I have sat in court for enough hours to see that MANY, MANY non-violent offenders are arrested and put in jail for MINOR infractions while murderers, rapists and other predators run around free killing and assaulting women and children.

WHAT THE ____ IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE THAT FOCUS ON PETTY CRIME RATHER THAN SAVING LIVES?

IT MAKES ME ILL.

I'm sorry.  I'm just really upset right now.  Actually, I'm not sorry, I'm pissed off and sick over it.

story on Somer here.

P.S.  Have you checked your local website for Registered Sex Offenders in your area?  Somer's neighborhood was littered with them....there is also something very wrong when we allow so many predators to conglomerate in one area, it puts our children at risk!  Who's in charge of this stuff?  I want some answers on this.

No comments: