Thursday, April 23, 2009

60 Year Old Man with 15 Year Old Girl

 
Iren Koster
I love how the article says he started talking sexually with her on myspace when she was 14 but WAITED TILL SHE WAS 15 to have sex with her.  Gee, that was considerate.  AND he had the nerve to meet her at her home (Fullerton).  I wonder how her parents would have felt walking in on that scene. 

I'm sure Iren will have this big smile wiped off his face when he's in prison with some real men and they teach him a lesson on why its wrong to mess with kids.  I am glad pervs are the lowest scum on earth in the jail system.  Duh, even a convicted felon recognizes the disgust of it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know him. He did it. I am scared he will get off.

Anonymous said...

He won't. They have enough evidence against him.

sKILLz said...

Oh that smile will be so GONE!

Your right even a convicted felon knows its wrong it touch little children in that kind of a matter!

I hope they rip him a new asshole.
(sorry if the language bothers you, if so PLEASE let me know right away)

Stay Up!

Bar L. said...

sKILLz, no the language is fine, couldn't have said it better myself!!!