Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I've Got News for you, Kyle Nachreiner! You Are Paying for Your Crime - Get Over It!

In today's OC Register Kyle Nachreiner is having a public pity party.  The poor guy is bummed out that he can't get women to date him because he's a convicted sex offender.  Once someone notices the GPS device on his ankle they lose interest - hmm, I wonder why?

would you want your daughter or sister dating Kyle?

He is one of the three men that were convicted of a brutal, exceptionally demoralizing rape of an unconscious girl.  There is no doubt he participated - they recorded the entire incident on videotape:

On July 5, 2002, when he was 17, Nachreiner and two other male teenagers, Gregory Haidl and Keith Spann, sexually assaulted a seemingly unconscious teenage girl in the Corona del Mar home of Haidl's father, then-Assistant Sheriff Don Haidl. The trio videotaped the episode, a 21-minute movie that shows the friends laughing as they shove a pool cue, a lit cigarette, a juice can and Snapple bottle inside the girl as she lay intoxicated on a pool table.
Now Kyle is crying about how unfair this is, boo hoo.  He says:
"I went from being in the paper for playing varsity baseball as a freshman to being in the paper for a rape case."
Well, Kyle, if you hadn't committed the rape you wouldn't have this reputation.  But you did.  And you will forever be connected with this case.  Maybe you should have been the one to say "this is not a good idea, lets not rape this unconscious girl with lit cigarettes, pool cues and Snapple bottles."

Then he has the audacity to say this, this is just incredible to me:
Nachreiner, though, may appeal his case to the state Supreme Court. He says it is unfair for him to endure the punishment of being tagged as a sex offender until he dies.
"I served my time. I went to prison. Now, I'm stuck with that label.
"Psychologically, it's devastating. It's the worst form of degradation there is."
WHAT?????  Its the worst form of degradation there is?  WTF?  He thinks of HIMSELF as a victim in this case!  That's hysterical and nauseating.

Thankfully we don't know the name of the victim in this case, but you know darn well all her friends, family, neighbors, classmates and many others DO KNOW who she is.  SHE knows who she is. SHE has to live with this for the rest of HER life!

I've written about this case several times, check the labels for "Greg Haidl".  I will end here before I blow a gasket.  Don't get me started on how unfair this trial was due to blaming of the victim AND due to the fact that these three rich boys got special consideration since one was related to the Deputy Sheriff or our County.

6 comments:

Vinny "Bond" Marini said...

Cry me a river a**hat. You deserve it all!

Ken said...

I wrote about this same story and looked for other blogs covering it. I completely agree with you on this. Nachreiner still doesn't get it, apparently. I'm glad the comments on OCR are tearing him apart. If he has any advisors, either he spoke with the reporters against their advice or they are completely incompetent. But it is good for us to see that he has not been rehabilitated... so we know to avoid him.

What I wrote.

Bar L. said...

Bond, well said!

Ken, enjoyed your blog! Great commentary on this ugly event.

Jarred said...

Unbelievable! This kid needs to grow up fast.

Aaron aka Frank said...

Pardon my french, but what a douche. Reminds me of my partner's father - he saw no wrong in what he was doing and fought to the bitter end for his freedom, which he eventually got on appeal...

Bar L. said...

Thirdwheel,

Our justice system is flawed for sure. Thanks for the comment!