Friday, December 17, 2010

Mission Viejo Man Arrested for Child Molestation

"A 43-year-old Mission Viejo man is being held on $1-million bail after being arrested Thursday on charges of child molestation.

Omar Guzman was booked into jail Thursday after being arrested for allegedly molesting two young children who live nearby him in the Casa Loma condo complex on the 25800 block of Marguerite Parkway.

Social Services contacted the Sheriff’s Department, which investigated the incident and discovered a third young victim from years ago.

Guzman faces multiple life sentences if convicted."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Multiple life sentences? GREAT!

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd

Austin Dental Veneer said...

Excellent post.I want to thank you for this informative read, I really appreciate sharing this great post. Keep up your work.